Richard Bull, 32, Was Electrocuted While Charging his iPhone in the Bath

0

A man was electrocuted while charging his  iPhone in the bath in Ealing, west London .

Richard Bull, 32, died when his iPhone charger made contact with the water at his home.

He was found covered in severe burns to his chest, arms, and hand, so much, that his wife who made the discovering thought he had been attacked.

The deceased is thought to have used an extension box with its cable running into the bathroom from the hallway then rested the phone against his chest, as soon as the phone touched the water, Richard was electrocuted and died instantly according to The Sun.

The mother of the deceased had this to say:

“I worry so many people, and especially teenagers who can’t be separated from their phones, don’t know how dangerous it is.”

A coroner ruled his death was accidental and plans to send a report to Apple about taking action to prevent future deaths.

Safety campaigners have warned about the dangers of charging mobiles near water following the inquest.

Share.

About Author

Henzyworld gets you motivated and inspired in your Relationship, Life and marriage. We focus on your inner worries also provide counselling services and everyday news.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.