Disagreement doesn’t mean there is a problem in the relationship/marriage. A wise man listens to his woman and why she has a different opinion than him…
2. He listens when she disagrees with his alcohol overuse and intake. Maybe she is making sense. What value does getting high add to his life? Look at the mess he gets into when intoxicated. She is the one who gets to bear with him when he is drunk.
3. He listens to her because men are not perfect, sometimes they make poor judgements.
4. He listens when she disagrees with him about him coming home late. She is the one who has to explain to the child/children why dad is rarely at home.
5. He listens when she disagrees with his harsh parenting style of shouting at the child/children and evoking fear. The child/children run to mum scared of dad. They do parenthood together.
6. He listens when she disagrees with his pornography addiction. His body and penis belong to her, his wife.
7. He listens when she disagrees with contraception use. Perhaps the family planning method he is insisting her to use is not suitable. In case they have a child, she is the one to carry.
8. He listens when she disagrees on an issue, whether politics, philosophy, economics, facts, the arts. She may have a valid point.
9. He listens when she disagrees on the huge business decision he is about to make. Sometimes a woman’s intuition and gut feeling is worth considering.
10. He listens when she disagrees on where to build a family home or even the design of the family home. They talk it out and come to an agreement.
11. He listens when she disagrees with him on how he is living his life. Sometimes a man loses his way and needs his loving woman who has been with him through thick and thin to bring him back on track.
12. He listens when she disagrees with him on his fashion. Sometimes a man doesn’t know how to look good, the woman can advise on his appearance, his beard, his hair. When her man looks good, she looks good.
13. He listens when she disagrees with him about the company he keeps. Sometimes bad friends ruin a man, or a woman with wrong motives gets close to a man only to bring him down or tempt him. A woman can spot an evil connection even when her man is just genuinely a friendly guy.
Disagreement should be done with love, with a loving tone. Hear each other out, no one wants a partner who just rubber stamps all his/her decisions. Lend your voice in the relationship/marriage and lend your ears too.