Account Section of Ebonyi State Government House Gutted By Fire, No life Lost.

0
Spread the love

The Account Sectioned of the Ebonyi State Government House was gutted by fire today Friday Morning around 9 a.m.

“It took the combined effort of the workers and the Ebonyi State Fire Service to put off the fire,” Senior Special Assistant to Gov. David Umahi on Internal Security, Dr. Kenneth Ugbala confirmed the incident while speaking to News Agency of Nigeria

Ugbala said: “The fire outbreak was caused by a faulty electrical connection within the accounts section and the level of damage was minimal.
“An upholstery and cottons within the section were completely burnt and we would ascertain the true extent of damage when the fire service concludes its task.”

James Owoh, the state Chief Fire Officer, said his officers promptly responded to the distress call from the Government House.
“We have always been responsive to distress calls and Government House officials acknowledged that the situation was promptly put under control,” Owoh said.

Share.

About Author

Hi,my name is Obinna Nwala; Founder of Henzyworld.com,I am a Life Coach an IT and Relationship Expert with so much passion in adding positively to people's life and i love solving people's problem within my maximum capacity. From my experiences in life i have come to understand that most people suffer a lot of relationships and life problems which makes them frustrated but Henzyworld is a blog to get inspired where your problems will be solved and where you get latest gist around your environment.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: