The second lady who came out after Stephanie Otobo that claimed to have been in a sexual relationship with Johnson Suleman,the embattled Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide,has been unveiled by Premium Times Newspaper.
The lady who gave her name as Queen Esther had come out a few days after Stephanie Otobo told journalists of her alleged amorous affair with Mr. Suleman. She claimed that the General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, was also her secret lover that it began in 2013 before a “catastrophic break-up” a year later.
She gave details on how the man of God and his henchmen had been trying to kill her and sending her threat messages and phone calls.
The preacher denies all the allegations.
On Sunday, he barred members of his congregation from further publicly commenting on the scandal.
After PREMIUM TIMES reported Apostle Suleman’s denial of the allegations claiming Esther did not have any evidence to prove that he had any affair with her, she was said to have contacted the newspaper to query why it would report that she had no evidence against Apostle Suleman and requested that a follow-up story should be published to reflect that she has evidence of their affair, a request that was turned down.
“I saw all that was written on the internet, although it is a true story, of which it’s the reality of what is going on now in my life,” Ms. Esther said on the telephone on Monday.
“If my family were going about bringing out such stories, you should have at least waited before publishing it. Because this is going to attract all kinds of assault to me right now. And going to say that there’s no evidence….it’s just too much.”
I’m actually sick and all that began from the whole story you have heard. It’s my cousin and my uncle that went about doing all that and it’s just as the whole thing is out that I’m now told. And I want to take it up from here.
A top official of the Kaduna State government had confirmed to PREMIUM TIMES that it received an e-mail from Ms. Esther seeking its protection against Mr. Suleman and “his team of magicians.
It wasn’t me that wrote to the Kaduna State government. I’m telling you honestly; this issue has been dragging since 2014, between me and my family and Apostle Suleman and his family since 2014. The reason why I think they were so frustrated to go to this extent, writing these things is because all their pleas to Apostle Suleman to release me from his bondage has fallen on deaf ears. Queen Esther said.
A request by PREMIUM TIMES to Ms. Esther to authenticate the e-mail to the Kaduna State government, an e-mail was received on Sunday stating that she did, indeed, wrote to the government seeking its protection.
But Ms. Esther told PREMIUM TIMES on Monday that she didn’t send any of the e-mails that it’s my cousin who did.
It was reported that her Facebook accounts has been deactivated for violating the medium’s policies.
According to Facebook, acts not allowed on the medium include
– Uploading content that is sexually suggestive or contains nudity
– Sending messages containing sexually explicit language
– Repeatedly sending friend requests or messages to people who don’t know you.
It is unclear which of the rules Ms. Esther violated.
“It is evident that all that I’m suffering now started from the time he …. and his threat messages are on my phone. He threatened that I would die…I don’t know who he’s talking about that will die, but he actually sent all those threat messages to my phone.
“What did I do to Apostle Suleman? That I said I don’t want to be in the church again.That being in the church is risky to me and besides whatever relationship that existed between him and I wasn’t really…I didn’t go into it out of… all because I had a problem and he took advantage of that.
PREMIUM TIMES requested Ms. Esther to produce any voice recording or text message from Mr. Suleman, but she insisted a story stating that she had evidence to published first.
“You need to do whatever you have to do to make anybody who’s trying to criticize this story to understand that I’m the one involved and I have evidence.
“If they have come out to publish something without my consent, I’m the one who have to defend it all, and at least I can offer and provide evidence that this man actually threatened me. If he doesn’t want to heal me, I don’t know what wrong I did to him.
I have my image to protect as a servant of God. I can’t be embroiled in Johnson’s mess. He was wicked to me. I left the battle for Yahweh since then.”
In an e-mail sent by her uncle to Premium Times, he said the lady’s ailing condition is the reason she was not making public appearances.
“My niece didn’t receive any dime on her sick bed to come and blackmail apostle, but since her pleas to apostle’s father to talk his son into releasing her from his bondage, the press and the public have become her last resort.
Very soon we shall invite all the Christian religious bodies into this matter. This is the reality, but apostle has proven arrogant and stubborn over the issue of restoring my niece.
Now we have no option than to begin this fight for her life this way. If he still continues to deny, we would have to take a trip to the courts for redress, for we have the evidence to prove that she was a member of his church, and her current ailment began immediately she ended their relationship, left the church and received threats to her life and success from Apostle Johnson Suleman.”Follow me on my Social media