Advertise Here

A man was electrocuted while charging his  iPhone in the bath in Ealing, west London .

Richard Bull, 32, died when his iPhone charger made contact with the water at his home.

He was found covered in severe burns to his chest, arms, and hand, so much, that his wife who made the discovering thought he had been attacked.

The deceased is thought to have used an extension box with its cable running into the bathroom from the hallway then rested the phone against his chest, as soon as the phone touched the water, Richard was electrocuted and died instantly according to The Sun.

The mother of the deceased had this to say:

“I worry so many people, and especially teenagers who can’t be separated from their phones, don’t know how dangerous it is.”

A coroner ruled his death was accidental and plans to send a report to Apple about taking action to prevent future deaths.

Safety campaigners have warned about the dangers of charging mobiles near water following the inquest.

SHARE
Previous articleSad News- Pinterest Banned in China ……..
Next articleFinding Equality and Balance in Your Relationship
Hi,my name is Obinna Nwala; Founder of Henzyworld.com,I am an IT and Relationship Expert with so much passion in adding positively to people's life and i love solving people's problem within my maximum capacity. From my experiences in life i have come to understand that most people suffer a lot of relationships and life problems which makes them frustrated but Henzyworld is a blog to get inspired where your problems will be solved and where you get latest gist around your environment.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here